PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Terms and Conditions
Before using this website please read the “Terms and Conditions”. All users of this site agree that the use of and access to this web site are subject to these “Terms and Conditions” and other applicable law. Do not use this site if you do not agree to abide by the “Terms and Conditions”.
Payment Methods and Policy
AC Source Inc. accepts Cash, Cashier’s Checks, Wire Transfers, and, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express credit cards. Your credit card is processed immediately when an order is placed.
Any advice and counsel regarding your equipment purchase is offered based on the facts and representations provided by you. Please assess your needs carefully before placing an order for equipment or supplies. It is advisable and highly recommended that you contact a licensed professional to guide you on the equipment you need prior to purchasing. An order may be cancelled only BEFORE THE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED. Cancellations, if approved, are subject to the following conditions:
Orders of $500.00 dollars or more are entitled to free shipping within the continental 48 states. Free shipping is NOT included for commercial equipment greater than five tons.
Orders placed and paid for before 1:00 PM during the business week will be shipped no later than the end of the next business day. If there is a temporary stocking shortage that may delay shipment, you will be notified by an AC Source representative. Most shipments will be delivered within 3 to 5 days. Orders for special commercial equipment might take 2 to 3 weeks to fulfill. Do not schedule to have your equipment installed until you are certain of its arrival date. AC Source cannot be held liable for any costs or expense due to shipping delays on the part of the common carrier.
Fraud is prevalent in this age of technology. To protect both parties, the billing address and shipping address should match. Shipments will not be made to a P.O. Box.
Orders for accessories and supplies are shipped via UPS or FedEx service. Orders for equipment are shipped as less that truckload (“LTL”) via common carrier. Lift-gate service will be provided for residential deliveries.
When you are receiving your order please inspect for physical damage. Minor scraps or superficial dents may result during shipping, are purely cosmetic and, in no way, affect either the operation or reliability of the equipment. If there is major damage, please make notations on the bill of lading in the driver’s possession and call AC source Inc immediately.
IF EQUIPMENT IS ACCEPTED WHETHER BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY AND NO DAMAGE IS LISTED ON THE BILL OF LADING YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CLAIM AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. WE WILL NOT SHIP A REPLACEMENT.
Should you decide to return the equipment purchased from AC Source Inc. you must call AC Source to make arrangements. Shipments will not be accepted unless arrangements are made prior to shipping the returned equipment.
Shipping costs are not charged at the time of purchase and are never refunded upon the return of any equipment. You, the customer, are responsible to pay all shipping charges to return equipment and applicable restocking fees shall be deducted from any refund.
Refunds for returned equipment will be in the same form of payment used to purchase said equipment.
AC source provides advice based on information provided by you. AC Source does not assume any responsibility, incur any liability or offer any cash compensation for any costs resulting from the installation or operation of equipment purchased on this web site. The equipment purchased on this site is to be installed by a licensed, experienced professional.
Warranties are provided by the manufacturer of the product(s) you purchased on this web site. Please read the documentation provided by the manufacturer to understand the terms and conditions of the warranty in question. If warranty documentation is missing please call AC source Inc immediately for assistance.
CONSUMERS SHOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO INSTALL HAVC EQUIPMENT. ONLY LICENSED PROFESSIONALS SHOULD INSTALL HVAC EQUIPMENT. IF INSTALLATION OF THE EQUIPMENT IS NOT DONE BY A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY MAY BE VOIDED. EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS ARE EQUIPPED TO DEAL WITH LICENSED PROFESSIONALS REGARDING WARRANTY REPLACEMENT OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT NOT HOME OWNERS
Any warranty on labor or refrigerant is to be provided by your licensed professional. AC source Inc. provides no warranty for either labor or refrigerant. Your licensed professional can obtain and replace any parts under warranty. AC Source Inc. is able to provide warranty parts for a small handling fee plus shipping costs. The defective part must be received by AC Source prior to shipping a replacement warranty part. Please provide your equipment purchase date.
Please, refer to the enclosed documentation for recommended maintenance. Your warranty does not cover recommended maintenance. The leading causes of damage to your equipment that are not covered by your warranty are: (1) abuse, accidents, negligence ;(2) improper matching or installation of the system components; (3) fluctuations of electrical power; (4) operation of equipment in a corrosive environment; (5) failing to perform proper maintenance.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
6. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
7. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
9. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
10. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
12. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
13. Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLORIDA, OR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS. This site is created and controlled by AC Source Inc., in the State of Florida, USA. As such, the laws of Florida shall govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.